It’s also a time when many travel to visit family and share meals. Below are a few recommended reads for this fall season.
- All families are special by Norma Simon ; illustrated by Teresa Flavin
- Alma and how she got her name by Juana Martinez-Neal
- Mi familia calaca = My skeleton family by Cynthia Weill paper-mâché by Jesús Canseco Zárate
- One family by George Shannon ; pictures by Blanca Gomez
- The family book by Todd Parr
- Bee-bim bop! by Linda Sue Park ; illustrated by Ho Baek Lee
- Dragons love tacos by Adam Rubin
- Feast for 10 by Cathryn Falwell
- Rah, rah, radishes! : a vegetable chant by April Pulley Sayre
- Thank you, Omu! by Oge Mora
- The airport book by Lisa Brown
- Let's go for a drive! by Mo Willems
- My Bus by Byron Barton
- Pete the Cat's train trip by James Dean
Dont' forget you can download e-books and audiobooks when you're on the go.