Starting October 6th, we will no longer mail hold pick/cancellation notices. In order to receive information about your holds, please log in to Your Library Account and make sure we have your current email address or phone number. Thank you for your cooperation.
References for Buying a Car
These are internet sites offering information and services for buying a new or used car.
Free car buying servics
Car brokers and store programs
These services may have a charge or membership fee.
Vehicle Price Guides
Other helpful auto sites
- Consumer Reports Online: web version of the non-profit consumer magazine offering useful information for car buyers.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: federal government agency providing safety ratings for cars and light trucks.
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety: non-profit group funded by the insurance industry offering safety ratings for cars.
- AutoPacific Inc.: industry consultants featuring "vehicle satisfaction scores" based on surveys of new vehicle owners.
- Intellichoice Inc.: site offering invoice prices, recall information, and actual ownership costs of vehicles.