The Future of Your Energy Bill & What You Can Do About It
Your monthly energy bill will change starting in November. What are these changes and how do they affect you?
Come learn the answers to the following questions:
Who is East Bay Community Energy and why will they be providing energy instead of PG&E?
What is a Time of Use rate and how could I adapt to save or earn money with a few tips?
What resources and rebate programs can help me save energy and make my home healthier and cozier?
This event is sponsored by the City of Oakland and StopWaste, a public agency responsible for reducing the waste stream in Alameda County.
Refreshments will be served. All attendees receive an LED bulb. Space is limited and advance registration is recommended.
Click here to register.
Speakers will include:
- A City of Oakland representative to discuss Oakland's Environmental Initiatives
- East Bay Community Energy, a public agency who will be sourcing electricity for Oakland starting in November
- An Oakland contractor that utilizes building science principles to assess and increase the energy performance of the home
- A Bay Area Regional Energy Network representative to speak about current rebate programs
- SunShares, a bulk discount purchasing program for Solar and Electric Vehicles