Starting on February 18, all library communications, including hold notices, courtesy notices and bills, will be sent in emails. Please keep your email address updated with us in order to receive messages from the library promptly.
The Foundation Center presents a workshop for grantseekers: Understanding Collaboration.
Strategic collaborations, joint programming, and mergers are becoming more and more important to the nonprofit sector every day and understanding your options for working collaboratively to achieve mission-critical impact is a must for today’s nonprofit leaders.
Understanding Collaboration will walk you through the basics of collaboration and provide you with:
- An understanding of why nonprofits are choosing collaboration
- Knowledge on the range of collaboration options available
- A framework for the basic process steps in forging successful collaborative relationships
- Action steps for further exploration
- Access to model collaborations
This class includes an introduction to the Nonprofit Collaboration Database. Understanding Collaboration will connect you with tools to put your organization on the path to successful collaborative partnerships.
Drop-ins are welcome, but if you would like to register in advance, you can do so at this link.
The Oakland Public Library is a Foundation Center Collaborating Collection