The library will be closed on Monday, September 5th for Labor Day. All locations except the Main Library and the Brookfield and Eastmont Branches will be closed on Tuesday, September 6th for Labor Day.
Proposal Budgeting Basics
The Foundation Center presents a workshop for grantseekers: Proposal Budgeting Basics
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is recommended but not required.
The Oakland Public Library is a member of the Foundation Center's Funding Information Network.