All Library locations will be closed on November 26 and 27 for the Thanksgiving Holidays. All locations will be open on November 28.
Proposal Budgeting Basics
The Foundation Center presents a workshop for grantseekers: Proposal Budgeting Basics
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is recommended but not required.
The Oakland Public Library is a member of the Foundation Center's Funding Information Network.