All online services will be down from 7:00 pm on Monday, July 16 to 8:00 am on Tuesday, July 17 for database migration. This includes access to online catalog, online patron account and online databases. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Free Coffee with Operation Dignity
Help for homeless Veterans. Every Tuesday from 10:30-11:30
Drop in for help with:
- Housing / Shelter Applications
- Benefit Advocacy, Legal resources
- Transportation assistance (DMV, SSA, clinics, etc.)
- Links to various resources / providers (Health care, rehabilitation / Detox programs, mental health, Rental assistance)
- ID vouchers, Snack bags, hygiene kits
Operation Dignity assists homeless veterans and their families. We provide emergency, transitional and permanent housing for homeless veterans in Alameda County, California. We also offer comprehensive support services, nutritious meals and a strong peer community. Our goal is to help veterans rediscover hope and provide the tools needed to live a self-sufficient and stable life.
And enjoy free coffee, courtesy of Bicycle Coffee. The Bicycle Coffee Company, since 2009. Organic coffee, locally roasted, delivered by bicycle. Thank you, Bicycle Coffee!