All library locations will be closed on Monday, May 25th, for Memorial Day. On Tuesday, May 26th, all library locations will be closed except for the Main Library, African American Museum and Library at Oakland, and the Brookfield and Eastmont Branches.
THE 3 TOP SECRETS to MANAGE STRESS and NEGATIVITY and to EXPERIENCE MORE PEACE AND PROSPERITY
Do you feel...
- Overwhelmed and often drained by what's happening in your life?
- Uncomfortable in crowds or in conflicts?
- Frustrated when your food sensitivities or other stress related conditions increase?
In this workshop, Transformational Coach, Catherine Walters, will help you:
- Understand if you are energy sensitive and how that negatively impacts your relationships, body, and finances.
- Discover a system to overcome being overwhelmed and negative so those feelings do not sabotage you.
- Learn simple ways to de-stress your life, so you can experience more peace and purpose!
Bring your friends!
Lakeview BranchMeeting Room
550 El EmbarcaderoOakland, CA 94610
Phone: (510) 238-7344