All Oakland Public Library locations will be closed on Monday, May 28th in observance of Memorial Day. All branch libraries, except Eastmont and Brookfield Branch, will also be closed Tuesday, May 29th
THE 3 TOP SECRETS to MANAGE STRESS and NEGATIVITY and to EXPERIENCE MORE PEACE AND PROSPERITY
Do you feel...
- Overwhelmed and often drained by what's happening in your life?
- Uncomfortable in crowds or in conflicts?
- Frustrated when your food sensitivities or other stress related conditions increase?
In this workshop, Transformational Coach, Catherine Walters, will help you:
- Understand if you are energy sensitive and how that negatively impacts your relationships, body, and finances.
- Discover a system to overcome being overwhelmed and negative so those feelings do not sabotage you.
- Learn simple ways to de-stress your life, so you can experience more peace and purpose!
Bring your friends!
WhenThis event has already occurred. Visit our events calendar for future events.
Lakeview BranchMeeting Room
550 El EmbarcaderoOakland, CA 94610
Phone: (510) 238-7344