Upcoming Holiday Closures:
Monday, December 24 & Tuesday, December 25 - All locations closed
Tuesday, January 1 - All locations closed
Blackout Poetry Contest!
The Dimond Teen Advisory Board is hosting a Blackout Poetry Contest!
Submissions will be displayed in the lobby of the Dimond Branch Library in April to celebrate National Poetry Month. Artwork can be viewed by the public who will vote on their favorites.
The top three designs will receive a prize.
- Contestants must be age 13-18 years old
- Only one submission per contestant
- Art work must be original and measure 8.5X11 inches
- Poems must contain five words or more
- Both color and black and white designs are welcome
***Please submit your finished designs with your name, age, phone number and/or email address written on the back at the Information Desk at the Dimond Library.*** 2018
Submissions will be accepted February 24th through April 30th.
If you are looking for inspiration check out this blog post on how to start a blackout poetry design.